Computer staffing, planning and control in art museums: Findings from a national survey
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsInformation System Computer Planning Museum Informatics Computer Training System Analyst
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carlyle, R.E. 1989. “What Are You Worth?”Datamation 35(19):22–30 (October 1).Google Scholar
- Lee, Denis M.S. 1986. “Usage Patterns and Sources of Assistance for Personal Computer Users.”MIS Quarterly, December.Google Scholar
- Pick, James B. and Kenneth Rutherfurd. 1987. “Implementing Micros in Arts Organizations.”Journal of Systems Management 38(12):32–39.Google Scholar
- Pick, James B. 1989. “Staffing, Planning, and Control of Information Systems in Charitable Nonprofit Organizations.” Manuscript.Google Scholar
- James B. Pick is Director of Computing and Lecturer in Management, Graduate School of Management, University of California, Riverside.Google Scholar
© Archives & Museum Informatics 1990