Electrical properties of Si-SiO2 systems after the application of a magnetic field
- 16 Downloads
Weak-signal methods are used to study long-term changes in the electrophysical and photoelectric properties of Si-SiO2 systems of n- and p-type semiconductors after the action of a steady magnetic field of 102 Oe. It is found that the field electrode can produce regions characterized by the anomalous recombination, migration, and transformation of nonequilibrium charge carriers, leading to a quasi-oscillating change in the recombination activity of the semiconducting system. It is observed that the magnetically induced changes in the system depend on the impurity of composition of the semiconductor. The results obtained are attributed to the decomposition of the growth structures of complexes and subsequent clustering of the decomposition products at elastic stress sinks.
KeywordsElectric Field Pulse Pulse Magnetic Field Photoelectric Property Plane Distribution Magnetic Treatment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Davydov, E. A. Loskutova, and E. P. Naiden, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,23, No. 9, 1596–1600 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Davydov and E. P. Naiden, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,311, No. 2, 360–363 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Maslovskii, Yu. A. Klimov, N. S. Samsonov, and E. V. Simanovich, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,28, No. 5, 772–777 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Voitsekhovskii and V. N. Davydov, Photoelectric MDP Structures Composed of Narrow-Band Semiconductors [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz’, Tomsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Davydov, Poverkhnost’, No. 2, 71–76 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Orlov and Yu. V. Trushin, Energy of Point Defects in Crystals [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Maslovskii, S. N. Postnikov, N. S. Samsonov, et al., Treatment with a Pulsed Magnetic Field: Materials of the Fifth Scientific-Technical Seminar on Unconventional Technologies, Sofia, Bulgaria, Nizhnii Novgorod (1992), pp. 8–23.Google Scholar
- 10.B. Ya. Zel’dovich, A. L. Buchachenko, and E. L. Frankevich, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,155, No. 1, 3–45 (1988).Google Scholar