Hydraulic research in hydraulic engineering
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsAngola Hydroelectric Plant Hydraulics Laboratory Hydraulic Facility Tunnel Spillway
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Lytkher and A. M. Prudovskii,Hydraulic Modeling [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.Dynamics of Continua in the Design of Water-Development Projects [in Russian], V. M. Lyatkher and Yu. S. Yakovlev (eds.), Énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Khalturina, “On the calculation of embankment formation,”Tr. Gidroproekt, No. 1 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Lyatkher,Turbulence in Water-Development Works [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Mikhailov,Headwork Supply Systems for Navigation Locks and Their Calculation [in Russian], Ministerstvo Rechnogo Flota SSSR, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.R. S. Gal'perin, A. G. Oskolkov, V. M. Semenkov, and G. N. Tsedrov,Cavitation in Water-Development Works [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.Hydraulic Calculations of Spillway Water-Development Works: Reference Manual [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Ronzhin, “Filtration calculations for certain types of water-development works,”Tr. Gidroproekta, No. 8, (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.M. É. Lunatsi, G. F. Onipchenko, and V. B. Rodionov, “Gates of the “Hydroplus” system as a factor in the safety and economic improvement of hydroprojects,” in:Safety of Power-Generating Structures [in Russian], Nos. 2–3 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Proudovsky and V. B. Rodionov, “Problems concerning reservoir sedimentation and sediment passage through new hydroprojects on the Nile River,” in:Proceedings of the International Conference on Reservoir Sedimentation, Vol. 3, Fort Collins (1996).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000