“Birth weight to birth weight” postnatal weight pattern of preterm infants
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCaloric Intake Initial Weight Loss High Protein Intake Gestational Group Medical Science Hospital
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cross, V. M. (1971). The Preterm Baby,Churchill Livingstone, London, seventh Edition.Google Scholar
- Glass, L., Lala, R., Jaiswal, V., Nigam, S. K. (1975). Effect of thermal environment and caloric intake on head growth of low birth weight infants during late neonatal period.Arch. Dis. Chilh. 50, 571.Google Scholar
- Petrov, S. (1965). Physiological weight loss in premature infants.Akush Ginek (Sofia),4, 464.Google Scholar
- Ranlov, P., O. Siggaard, Andersen (1972). Late metabolic acidosis in premature infants, prevalance and significance.Acta Pediatr. (Uppsala) 54, 531.Google Scholar
- Singh, M., Ghai, O. P. (1976). In Care of the Newborn,Sagar Publications, New Delhi.Google Scholar
- Singhi, S., Marwah, R. K., Singh, M. (1978). Late metabolic acidosis in preterm infants. Clinical profile and response to oral sodium bicarbonate therapy.Indian J. Med. Res. (In Press).Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1979