Homogenization of oscillating boundaries and applications to thin films
- 81 Downloads
KeywordsOpen Subset Integral Representation Energy Density Compactness Result Young Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Bhattacharya and A. Braides,Thin films with many small cracks, Preprint, SISSA, 1999.Google Scholar
- A. Braides, Γ-convergence for Beginners, Oxford University Press, Oxford, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Braides and I. Fonseca,Brittle thin films, Appl. Math. Optin., to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Braides, I. Fonseca and G. Francfort,3D-2D asymptotic analysis for inhomogeneous thin films, Indiana Univ. Math. J., to appear.Google Scholar
- C. Castaign and M. Valadier,Convex Analysis and Measurable Multifunctions, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1977.Google Scholar
- G. Dal Maso,An Introduction to Γ-convergence, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1993.Google Scholar
© The Hebrew University Magnes Press 2001