On the evolution of self-interacting clusters and applications to semilinear equations with exponential nonlinearity
- 77 Downloads
KeywordsFree Energy Mass Distribution Dirichlet Problem Morse Index Radial Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Bavaud,Equilibrium properties of the Vlasov functional: The generalized Poisson-Boltzmann-Emden equation, preprint, 1990.Google Scholar
- C. W. Gardiner,Handbook of Stochastic Methods, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1985.Google Scholar
- M. A. Krasnosel'skii and Ya. B. Rutickii,Convex Functions and Orlicz Spaces, Noordhoff, Leiden, 1961.Google Scholar
- O. A. Ladyzenskaja, V. A. Solonnikov and N. N. Ural’ceva,Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type, Transl. Math. Monographs, Vol. 23, AMS, 1968.Google Scholar
- G. Wolansky,On steady distributions of self-attracting clusters under friction and fluctuations, Arch Ratl. Mech. Anal. (1990), to appear.Google Scholar
© The Magnes Press, The Hebrew University 1992