When is gratuitous evil really gratuitous?
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsGreat Good Moral Evil Actual Evil Natural Evil John Hick
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Michael Peterson,Evil and the Christian God, (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1982), p. 93Google Scholar
- 2.Ibid., p. 79.Google Scholar
- 3.Ibid., p. 80.Google Scholar
- 4.Ibid., p. 81.Google Scholar
- 5.Ibid., p. 81.Google Scholar
- 6.Ibid., pp. 85–6.Google Scholar
- 7.Ibid., p. 104.Google Scholar
- 8.Ibid., p. 105.Google Scholar
- 9.Ibid., p. 107.Google Scholar
- 10.Ibid., p. 116.Google Scholar
- 11.Ibid., p. 117.Google Scholar
- 12.Ibid., p. 118–9. See John Hick,Evil and the God of Love, (San Francisco: Harper and Row, 1978), especially p. 375.Google Scholar
- 13.Ibid., pp. 119–20.Google Scholar
- 14.Ibid., p. 96.Google Scholar
- 15.John Mackie, ‘Evil and Omnipotence’ inGod and Evil ed. Nelson Pike, (Englewood Cliffs: Prentice Hall, 1964) p. 56.Google Scholar
© Springer SBM B.V. 1991