Solutions of certain hyperbolic and elliptic problems in terms of series involving Jacobi polynomials and Bessel functions
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsBessel Function Elliptic Problem Asymptotic Formula Series Solution Jacobi Polynomial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Erdelyi et al.,Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 2, McGraw-Hill, 1953.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Hadamard,Lectures on Cauchy's problem of Linear Partial Differential Equations, Dover, 1952.Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Lebedev,Special Functions and their Applications, Prentice-Hall, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Rainville,Special Functions, New York, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Szegö,Orthogonal Polynomials, Amer. Math. Soc. Colloq. Publication, Vol. 23, 1959.Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Watson,A treatise on the Theory of Bessel Functions, second edition, Cambridge, 1958.Google Scholar
© The Weizmann Science Press of Israel 1974