The rozenblum-lieb-cwikel inequality for markov generators
- 131 Downloads
KeywordsQuadratic Form Heat Kernel Asymptotic Formula Hyperbolic Space Sobolev Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Sh. Birman and M. Z. Solomyak,Quantitive analysis in Sobolev imbedding theorems and applications to spectral theory, Tenth Mathematical School, Izd. Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk Ukrain. SSSR, Kiev, 1974, pp. 5–189 (Russian); English transl, in Amer. Math. Soc. Transi. (2)114 (1980), 1–132.Google Scholar
- V. Liskevich and Yu. Semenov,Some problems on Markov semigroups, inAdvances in Partial Differential Equations, Akademie Verlag, Berlin, 1996 (in press).Google Scholar
- V. G. Maz’ya,Sobolev spaces, Izdat. Leningr. Univ., Leningrad, 1985 (Russian); English transi.: Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1985.Google Scholar
- M. Solomyak,On the negative discrete spectrum of the operator δN — αVfor a class of unbounded domains in Rd, inProc. of the Conference in PDE, Toronto, 1996 (in press).Google Scholar
- N. Th. Varopoulos, L. Saloff-Coste and T. Coulhon,Analysis and Geometry on Groups, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1992.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1997