The elimination of critical points of a non-degenerate function on a differentiable manifold
- 120 Downloads
KeywordsOpen Subset Open Neighborhood Primary Base Differentiable Manifold Differentiable Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Morse, M., Bowls of a non-degenerate function on a compact differentiable manifold. Differentiable and Combinatorial Manifolds, Princeton Math. Series 1964. Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, N.J. (To appear.)Google Scholar
- 4.Milnor, J., A procedure for killing homotopy groups of differentiable manifolds,Proc. of Symposia in Pure Math., vol. III. Differential Geometry. Amer. Math. Soc, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.Huebsch, W., and Morse, M., Conditioned differentiable isotopies, International Colloquium on Differential Analysis, Tata Inst. of Fundamental Research, Bombay, January 1964. (To appear.)Google Scholar
- 8.Huebsch, W., and Morse, M., A model non-degenerate function. (To be published).Google Scholar
- 11.Morse, M., Quadratic forms 316-01 and 316-02-fibre bundles.Annals of Math. (To appear)Google Scholar
© Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1964