On clutter dof for phased array airborne early warning radars
- 16 Downloads
In recent years, considerable attention has been paid to adaptive clutter suppression for airborne early warning (AEW) radars. A necessary condition for efficient clutter suppression is that the number of adaptive degrees of freedom (DOF) is no less than that of clutter DOF. This paper analyzes the DOF of clutter for phased array AEW radars. The new results obtained here are helpful to design and adaptive system for clutter suppression.
Key wordsAirborne radars Clutter suppression Adaptive spatial-temporal processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Klemm, Int. Conf. Radar, Paris, (1986), p357.Google Scholar
- L. E. Brennan et al.,IEEE Trans. on AES.AES-9 (1973), 2, 605–615.Google Scholar
- R. Klemm,IEE Proc-F134 (1987) 3, 269–276.Google Scholar
- R. Klemm et al., IEEE Int. RADAR'90 Conf. U.S.A., (1990), pp335–340.Google Scholar
- Bao Zheng et al.,Chinese Journal of Electronics,2 (1993) 1, 1–7.Google Scholar