Multiple recurrence and infinite measure preserving odometers
- 71 Downloads
A family of infinite measure preserving odometers is presented which exhibit examples ofp-recurrent but notp+1-recurrent ergodic transformations for everyp>1.
KeywordsMeasure Preserve Transformation Ergodic Transformation Infinite Measure Finite Measure Space Infinite Invariant Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- S. Eigen and A. Hajian,Poincaré Sequences in Infinite Measure Spaces and Complementing Subsets of the Integers, Lecture Notes in Mathematics1342, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1988, pp. 154–157.Google Scholar
- A. Hajian and S. Kakutani,An example of an ergodic m.p.t. defined on an infinite measure space, Lecture Notes in Mathematics160, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1970, pp. 45–52.Google Scholar
- T. Hamachi and M. Osikawa,Ergodic groups of automorphisms and Krieger’s theoerems, Seminar on Mathematical Sciences, Keio University, 1981.Google Scholar
- Y. Ito, T. Kamae and J. Shiokawa,Point spectrum and Hausdorff dimension, inNuclear Theory and Combinatorics (J. Akiyama et al., eds.), World Scientific, Singapore, 1985.Google Scholar
- K. Schmidt,Some solved and unsolved problems concerning orbit equivalence of countable group actions, inProceedings of the Conference on Ergodic Theory and Related Topics II (Georgenthal, 1986), Teubner-Texte Math 94, Teubner, Leipzig, 1987, pp. 171–184.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University 1998