Use of raw materials from the Chernozemye region in the glass industry of Russia
Science for Glass Production
- 24 Downloads
It is shown that locally occurring raw materials and the by-products available in the Chernozemye region are suitable for use in glass manufacture.
KeywordsGlass Ceramic State Standard GOST Limonite Glass Industry Overburden Rock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Paryushkina, N. A. Mamina, N. A. Pankova, and G. M. Matveev,Glass-making Raw Materials of Russia [in Russian], Silinform, Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Bolotin,Glass Making in Central Russia: Problems and Solutions [in Russian], Issue 2, VNIIESM (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Min’ko, Yu. L. Belousov, N. F. Zhernovaya, et al., “Glass building products based on wastes from concentration of KMA iron quartzites,”Steklo Keram., No. 12, 2–3 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Min’ko and N. F. Zhernovaya, “Synthesis and study of eugirin glass ceramics based on wastes from concentration of KAM iron quartzites,” in:Technogenic Products and Improvements in Binder Technology [in Russian], Moscow (1983), pp. 176–184.Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Min’ko, Yu. S. Shchekin, K. I. Ermolenko, et al., “Use of sands from the KMA basin in glass production,”Steklo Keram., No. 1, 7–8 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Min’ko, N. F. Zhernovaya, and E. V. Lisovik, “Building and container glasses based on artificial sands from KMA quartzite sandstones,”Steklo Keram., No. 12, 6–7 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Min’ko, N. F. Zhernovaya, L. S. Gurova, and A. I. Vysochanskaya, “Glazes Based on Crystalline KMA Shales,”Steklo Keram., No. 9, 2–3 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Min’ko and V. I. Onishchuk, “Use of alkali-containing byproducts in glass production,”Steklo Keram., No. 2, 2–3 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.B. G. Varshal and E. I. Raevskaya, “Phosphorus pentoxide doped sheet glass,”Steklo Keram., No. 5, 7–9 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997