Study of sampling and phase adjustment beam steering technique
- 13 Downloads
A computerized technique including time sampling and phase adjustment is developed for wideband radar array imaging. Algorithms are given for examination of errors due to time sampling. FFT is introduced to speed up the imaging processing with a periodic array. Simulation results and experimental data are included to show the feasibility of the technique.
KeywordsPeriodic Array Beam Pattern Corner Reflector Sidelobe Level Phase Adjustment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Tang, Survey of Time-Delay Beam Steering Techniques, Phased Array Antennas Symposium, pp. 254–260, 1972Google Scholar
- B. D. Steinberg, Principles of Aperture and Array System Design, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1976.Google Scholar
- B. D. Steinberg, IEEE Trans. on AP,AP-29 (1981), 740.Google Scholar
- R. J. Mailloux, Phased Array Technology for Advanced System, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Newsletter, Oct., pp. 5–9, 1981.Google Scholar
- W. B. Adams, Phased Array Radar Performance with Wideband Signals, Aerospace and Elec. System, Technical Convention Record, pp. 257–271, Nov. 1967.Google Scholar