The realization of linear shift-variant filters through state feedback
- 11 Downloads
In this paper a new method to realize rational generalized transfer functions of linear shift-variant digital filters through state feedback is presented. In some practical applications the required characteristics of the filter change slowly. Under these circumstances, the proposed method is very effective and the resulting filter structure is simple. A numerical, example is provided to show the performance of the method.
Key wordsLinear shift-variant digital filter Shift-variant impulse response Generalized transfer function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. P. Lenihan, “Processing of forming time variant filters for filtering seismic data”, U.S. Patent 3701091, 1972.Google Scholar
- L. P. Rabiner and R. W. Schafer, “Digital Processing of Speech Signals”, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1978.Google Scholar
- Y. Grenier,IEEE Trans. on-ASSP,ASSP-31(1983), pp.899–911.Google Scholar
- T. Kailath, “Channel characterization: Time-variant linear channels”, in Lectures on Communication System Theory,(E. J. Baghdady, Ed), McGraw-Hill, 1961.Google Scholar
- N. C. Huang and J. K. Aggarwal,IEEE Trans. on-CAS,CAS-30(1983), pp.29–36.Google Scholar
- T. Y. Leon and J. K. Aggarwal,IEEE Trans. on-CAS,CAS-33(1986), pp.687–696.Google Scholar
- Z. Feng, R. Unbehauen, “Realization of recursive digital filters through state feedback of nonrecursive systems”, Frequenz, Band 5, pp.118–125, Mai 1985.Google Scholar