Quantum groups of dimensionpq 2
- 89 Downloads
In this paper we construct two families of non-trivial self-dual semisimple Hopf algebras of dimensionpq 2 and investigate closely their (quasi) triangular structures. The paper contains also general results on finite-dimensional triangular Hopf algebras, unimodularity, semisimplicity and ribbon structures of finite-dimensional semisimple Hopf algebras.
KeywordsHopf Algebra Quantum Group Triangular Structure Grouplike Element Semisimple Hopf Algebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [G2]S. Gelaki, Master’s Thesis, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel.Google Scholar
- [GW]S. Gelaki and S. Westreich,On the quasitriangularity of U q(sln)′, Journal of the London Mathematical Society, to appear.Google Scholar
- [H]M. A. Hennings,Invariants of links and 3-manifold obtained from Hopf algebras, preprint.Google Scholar
- [KR2]L. H. Kauffman and D. E. Radford,Invariants of 3-manifolds derived from finite dimensional Hopf algebras, preprint.Google Scholar
- [M1]A. Masuoka,Semisimple Hopf algebras of dimension 2p, preprint.Google Scholar
- [M2]A. Masuoka,Semisimple Hopf algebras of dimension p 2,p 3, preprint.Google Scholar
- [M]S. Montgomery,Hopf algebras and their actions on rings, CBMS Lecture Notes, Vol. 82, American Mathematical Society, 1993.Google Scholar
- [R2]D. E. Radford,On Kauffman’s knot invariants arising from finite-dimensional Hopf algebras, inAdvances in Hopf Algebras,158, Lectures Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1994, pp. 205–266.Google Scholar
- [S]M. E. Sweedler,Hopf Algebras, Mathematics Lecture Notes Series, Benjamin, New York, 1969.Google Scholar