The semiring of topologizing filters of a ring
The semiring of topologizing filters of a ring has a more amenable description in terms of increasing functions on the lattice of (one sided) ideals.
KeywordsComplete Lattice Continuous Lattice Bijective Correspondence Torsion Theory Closure Operation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.K. L. Chew,Closure operations in the study of rings of quotients, Bull. Math. Soc. Nanyang Univ. (1965), 1–20.Google Scholar
- 3.C. Faith,Algebra: Rings, Modules and Categories 1, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1973.Google Scholar
- 5.J. S. Golan,Torsion Theories, Longman Scientific and Technical, 1986.Google Scholar
- 6.J. S. Golan,Linear Topologies on a Ring: An Overview, Longman Scientific and Technical, 1987.Google Scholar
- 11.H. Simmons,The Gabriel dimension and Cantor-Bendixson rank of a ring, Bull. London Math. Soc., to appear.Google Scholar
- 12.H. Simmons,Near discreteness of modules and spaces as measured by Gabriel and Cantor, J. Pure Appl. Alg., to appear.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University 1988