On the existence of simplex spaces
- 41 Downloads
We give several general theorems to facilitate the construction of examples of simplex spaces.
KeywordsBanach Lattice Borel Subset Relative Norm Compact Hausdorff Space Order Banach Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bednar, J. and H. Lacey,On spaces whose duals are abstract L-spaces and Choquet Simplexes, to appear.Google Scholar
- 2.Bourbaki, N.,General Topology, part 1, Addison-Wesley, Reading, 1966.Google Scholar
- 3.Dunford, N. and J. Schwartz,Linear Operators, part 1, Interscience, New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.Gleit, A.,Composition series for simplex spaces, to appear.Google Scholar
- 9.Gleit, A.,Topics in simplex space theory, Ph.D. thesis, Stanford, 1969.Google Scholar
- 10.Bourbaki, N.,Integration, N. 1244, Hermann, Paris, 1967.Google Scholar
© Hebrew Univeristy 1971