An algebraic approach to intuitionistic modal logics in connection with intermediate predicate logics
- 48 Downloads
Modal counterparts of intermediate predicate logics will be studied by means of algebraic devise. Our main tool will be a construction of algebraic semantics for modal logics from algebraic frames for predicate logics. Uncountably many examples of modal counterparts of intermediate predicate logics will be given.
KeywordsModal Logic Algebraic Approach Predicate Logic Normal Extension Modal Formula
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Burris andH. P. Sankappanavar,A Course in Universal Algebra, Graduate Texts in Mathematics 78, Springer-Verlag, New York-Heidelberg-Berlin, 1981.Google Scholar
- K. Došen,Models for stronger normal intuitionistic modal logics,Studia Logica 44(1985), pp. 50–61.Google Scholar
- J. M. Font,Implication and deducation in some intuitionistic modal logics,Reports on Mathematical Logic 17(1984), pp. 27–38.Google Scholar
- H. Ono,A study of intermediate predicate logics,Publications of the Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University 8(1972), pp. 619–649.Google Scholar
- H. Ono,On some intuitionistic modal logics,Publications of the Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University 13(1977), pp. 687–722.Google Scholar
- H. Ono,Some problems in intermediate predicate logics,Reports on Mathematical Logic 21(1987), pp. 55–67.Google Scholar
- H. Ono andN.-Y. Suzuki,Relations between intuitionistic modal logics and intermediate predicate logics, to appear inReports on Mathematical Logic 22(1989).Google Scholar
- H. Rasiowa,An Algebraic Approach to Non-Classical Logics, Studies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics, 78, North-Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam-London, 1974.Google Scholar