The new age of the visible: A call to study
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsFifteenth Century Language Shift Gaping Mouth Clenched Hand Sledge Hammer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Boorstin, Daniel J.The Image. New York: Atheneum, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.Cassirer, Ernst.An Essay on Man. New Haven, Conn.: Yale University Press, 1952.Google Scholar
- 3.Huizinga, Johan.The Waning of the Middle Ages. New York: Doubleday Anchor Books, 1954.Google Scholar
- 4.Sapir, Edward.Language. New York: Harvest Books, 1949.Google Scholar
- 5.Steiner, George. “The Retreat from the Word.”Kenyon Review 23:187–216; Spring 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.Whorf, Benjamin Lee. “Language, Mind, and Reality.”Etc.: A Review of General Semantics 9: 173; Spring 1952.Google Scholar
© Association for Educational Communications and Technology 1964