Random field generation using simulated annealing vs. fractal-based stochastic interpolation
- 78 Downloads
KeywordsHydraulic Conductivity Simulated Annealing Annealing Schedule Fractal Interpolation Hydraulic Conductivity Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deutsch, C. V., and Journel, A. G., 1991, The application of simulated annealing to stochastic reservoir modeling: Soc. Petroleum Engineering, SPE Paper 23565, 30 p.Google Scholar
- Hewett, T. A., 1986, Fractal distributions of reservoir heterogeneity and their influences on fluid transport: Soc. Petroleum Engineering, SPE Paper 15386, 17 p.Google Scholar
- Halderson, H. H., and Damsleth, E., 1990, Stochastic modeling: Jour. Petroleum Technology, v. 42, no. 4, p. 404–412.Google Scholar
- Laarhoven, P. V., and Aarts, E., 1987, Simulated annealing: theory and applications: Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 186 p.Google Scholar
- Press, W. H., Teukolsky, S. A., Vetterling, W. T., and Flannery, B. P., 1992, Numerical recipes (2nd ed.): Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 994 p.Google Scholar
- Voss, R., 1985, Random fractal forgeries,in Eamshaw, R. A., ed., Fundamental algorithms for computer graphics: Springer-Verlag, Berlin, p. 805–835.Google Scholar
- Wang, P. P., and Chen, D., 1994, Annealing using statistical inference and hierarchical structure for reservoir optimization models: Tech. Rept., Univ. Alabama, 31 p.Google Scholar
- Wang, P. P., and Chen, D., 1996, Continuous optimization by a variant of simulated annealing: Computational Optimization and Applications, v. 6, p. 59–71.Google Scholar
© International Association for Mathematical Geology 1997