The evaluation of televised instruction
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsJunior High School Student Scientific Curiosity Audiovisual Instruction Comprehensive Rationale Televise Instruction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Goldman, Edward H. “ A Giant in Knee Pants: Educational Television.”The Clearing House 39: 45–47; September 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.Guba, E. G. “ Measuring the Effectiveness of Instructional Television.”Educational Research Bulletin 40: 153–161; September 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.Jantzen, J. W. “ Teaching by Television.”The Clearing House 39: 274; January 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.Orr, D. B. “ A Note on the Curricular Implications of Science Telecasts.”Audiovisual Instruction 7: 703; December 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.Orr, D. B.—. “ Some Impacts of Science Telecasts.”Journal of Educational Research 58: 212–217; January 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.Perrelli, A. J. “ Focus on Utilization and Evaluation.”Audiovisual Instruction 7: 689–691; December 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.White, J. M.An Analysis of the Effectiveness of Television as Used by the Fifty State Education Associations. Doctoral dissertation, Michigan State University, 1962. Abstract:Dissertation Abstracts 23:1239; October 1962.Google Scholar
© Association for Educational Communications and Technology 1966