Better directions — better response
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsTest Paper Junior High School Reading Ability Junior High School Student Primary Size
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cheskin, Louis.Color Guide for Marketing Media. New York: Macmillan Company, 1954. 209 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Clark, Willis W. “Research Findings on Mental Sex Differences and Their Implications for Education: An Analysis of Sex Differences Found in Mental Ability and Achievement Test Results.” (A paper presented at the Convention of the American Association of School Administrators, Cleveland, March 1958.)Google Scholar
- 3.Farrar, Gilbert P.The Topography of Advertisements That Pay. New York: D. Appleton & Co., 1917. 282 p.Google Scholar
- 4.Flesch, Rudolf.How to Test Readability. New York: Harper & Bros., 1951. 56 p.Google Scholar
- 5.Marks, Merle B. “An Experimental Investigation into the Effect of Format on Following Written Directions.” Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.McGrath, William H. “Problem Solving Efficiency as Affected by Accessory Remarks.” Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.Myers, Charles T.Some Observations of Problem Solving in Spatial Relations Tests. Research Bulletin 58-16. Princeton, N. J.: Educational Testing Service, November 1958.Google Scholar
- 8.Paterson, Donald G., and Tinker, Miles A.How to Make Type Readable. New York: Harper & Bros., 1940. 209 p.Google Scholar
- 9.Schofield, Perry.100 Copy Writers and Their Favorite Ads. New York: Printers’ Ink Publishing Company, Inc., 1954. 223 p.Google Scholar
© Association for Educational Communications and Technology 1962