Candid Camera and the behavioral sciences
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsConformity Behavior Internal Feeling Camera Mate Yacht Club Behavioral Concept
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Asch, S. E. Opinions and social pressure.Scientific American, November 1955.Google Scholar
- Johoda, M., Deutsch, M., & Cook, S.Research methods in social relations. New York: Dryden Press, 1951.Google Scholar
- Maas, J. B. The use of Candid Camera films to illustrate psychological concepts in introductory psychology. Paper presented at Annual Meetings of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, September 1968.Google Scholar
- Rosenthal, R. Self-fulfilling prophecy.Psychology Today, September 1968, 44–51.Google Scholar
- Webb, E., Campbell, D., Schwartz, R., & Sechrest, L.Unobtrusive measures: Nonreactive research in the social sciences. Chicago: Rand McNally, 1966.Google Scholar
© Association for Educational Communications and Technology 1969