Numerical investigation of intercoupling vibration of a mistuned turbomachinery compressor rotor wheel
- 60 Downloads
Results of numerical experiments involving the determination of possible causes of disk rim failure of a rotor wheel with blades, having the root of a dovetail joint type, are presented. The theory of coupling vibration of mechanical systems is used to elucidate the cause of rather high vibration stresses in the disk rim. Numerical investigation into the influence of specific features of the natural vibration spectrum of the rotor wheel as a system with cyclic symmetry and of the blade frequencies mistuning upon resonant vibrations have been performed.
KeywordsFrequency Function Rotor Wheel Resonant Vibration Cyclic Symmetry Blade Vibration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Shlyannikov, V. V. Il'chenko, and N. V. Stepanov, “Analysis of the stress-strain state of the GTE compressor disk lock-in joint in three-dimensional elastic formulation, Report 1,”Probl. Prochn., No. 12, 15–21 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Stepanov, V. N. Shlyannikov, V. V. Omel'chenko, and I. N. Shkanov, “Lifetime of GTE disks with cracks”,ibid,, No. 4, 108–111 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Ivanov,Vibration of Turbomachine Rotor Wheels [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Zin'kovskii, M. V. Vasiliyev, and I. N. Buslenko, “Distortion of the sinusoidalness of the forms of vibrations systems with disturbed rotary symmetry and a mode localization phenomenon. Report 2”,Strength Mater.,24, No. 11, 678–684 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. S. Vorob'yov,Vibration of Turbomachine Blade Assembly [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar