- 8 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television, by Jerry Mander. New York: William Morrow and Company, 1978. 371 pages. $4.95.Google Scholar
- Doing the Media: A Portfolio of Activities, Ideas, and Resources, Edited by Kit Laybourne and Pauline Cianciolo. New York: McGraw Hill, 1978. 212 pages. $6.95.Google Scholar
- Media and Kids: Real World Learning in the Schools, by James Morrow and Murray Suid. Rochelle Park, N.J.: Hayden, 1977. 144 pages. $9.65. The Costs of Educational Media:Google Scholar
- Guidelines for Planning and Evaluation, by Dean T. Jamison, Steven J. Klees, and Stuart J. Wells. Beverly Hills, Calif.: Sage, 1978. 255 pages. $15.95 (hard cover), $6.95 (paperback).Google Scholar
- Censors in the Classroom: The Mind Benders, by Edward B. Jenkinson. Carbondale: Southern Illinois University Press, 1979. 184 pages. $12.50.Google Scholar
© Association for Educational Communications and Technology 1980