Geomechanical features of the working of shock-prone deposits of the Altay-Sayansk foldes region
KeywordsCaving Cleaning Operation Discontinuous Fault Mine Shock Principal Normal Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Surkov, O. G. Zhero, D. F. Umantsev, et al., Tectonics and the Deep Structure of the Altay-Sayansk Folded Region [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Romanenko, "On the seismotectonics of the Altay-Sayansk mining region," in: Tectonics Problems of the Altay-Sayansk Mining Region [in Russian], Kemerovskoe Izdatel’stvo, Novokuznetsk (1971), pp. 136–148.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Kononov, V. V. Shrepp, O. A. Kononov, et al., “Phenomenon of pulsed lateral stress in rocks of iron-ore depoits of Southern Siberia,” Gorn. Zh., No. 8, 9–11 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Shrepp, A. V. Mozolev, P. T. Gaidin, et al., “Assessment of the effectiveness of elements of shock-risk technology in the Tashtagol’sk Mine,” Gorn. Zh., No. 12, 43–45 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Peive and P. N. Kropotkin, "A new approach to stress investigation in the earth’s crust," in: Stress State of the Earth’s Crust [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973), pp. 5–11.Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Turchaninov, G. A. Markov, V. I. Ivanov, and A. A. Kozyrev, Tectonic Stresses in the Earth’s Crust and Stability of Mine Workings [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Kuchai, “Kinematics of lithospherical plates of variable mass,” Geol. Geofiz., No. 1, 30–41 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Petukhov and A. M. Lin’kov, Mechanics of Mine Shocks and Bursts [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1983), pp. 35–59.Google Scholar
- 9.G. A. Sobolev and D. N. Osokina, "Estimation of stress fields in seismically active regions from geophysical data," in: Interrelation between the Geologic-Tectonic Structure, Properties, and Structural Characteristics of Rocks and Manifestation of Excess Stress Intensity [in Russian], Apatity (1985), pp. 39–61.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997