Method of calculating stress-strain state of rock mass with allowance for contact between roof and floor of mined-out space
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsRock Mass Iteration Process Vertical Stress Rock Pressure Initial Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Kurlenya, S. N. Popov, and I. L. Boltengagen, "Geomechanical principles for extraction of underworked ore deposit," Fiz-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 1 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Borisov, Mechanics of Rock and Rock Masses [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Komissarov, Control of Rock Mass around Cleaning Spaces [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Seryakov, "Mathematical modeling of processes of deformation and breakdown of rock mass with an accounting for the technology of developing ore deposits at great depths," in: Rock Pressure and Technology of Underground Development of Ores at Great Depths [in Russian], IPKON AN SSSR, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Seryakov, "One approach to the calculation of the stress-strain state of a rock mass in the vicinity of a minedout space," Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2, (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Seryakov, "Analogy of contact-element model and the deformation theory of plasticity," in: Analytical Methods and the Use of Computers in Rock Mechanics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.O. S. Zinkiewicz and I. K. Cheung, The Finite Element Method in Engineering Science, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York (date not given; Russian translation dated 1975).Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Kurlenya, V. S. Nikiforovskii, and V. M. Seryakov, "Experimentally analytic evaluation of process schemes of development under the conditions of Noril’sk mines," Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 3 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997