Development of a containment cavity in a layer of free-flowing material in gaseodynamic outburst from a subsurface gas source
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsStructural Density Solid Mass Rock Pressure Equivalent Depth Pneumatic Transport
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. K. Andreev and A. F. Belyaev, Theory of Explosives [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1960), 595 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Romashov and N. N. Simonov, "On the mechanism of formation and similarity of apparent craters in a cratering detonation in soils," Vzryvnoe Delo, No. 64/21 (Nedra, Moscow), 42–57 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.P. L. Ivanov, Compaction of Low-Cohesion Soils by Explosions [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1983), 230 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Tsytovich, Soil Mechanics [in Russian], Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow (1983), 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.F. A. Baum, L. P. Orlenko, K. P. Stanyukovich, et al., Physics of Explosions [in Russia], Nauka, Moscow (1975), 704 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Borovikov, A. S. Ivanov, S. D. Lyubarskii, and B. A. Pivak, "Simulating high-speed gas inflow in a layer of soil under conditions of a confined space," Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5, 77–83 (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Borovikov, A. S. Ivanov, and B. A. Pivak, "Pulsed gaseodynamic method of transporting free-flowing material," Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 3, 44–52 (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.V. F. Razorenov, Penetration Testing of Soils [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1980), 248 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.Building Norms and Specifications II-15-74. Foundations of Buildings and Structures. Design Norms [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1975), 64 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.G. M. Lyakov, Waves in Soils and Porous Multicomponent Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982), 288 pp.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997