Order of working strata in impact-sensitive deposits
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsFoot Wall Hanging Wall Concave Side Tectonic Stress Field Face Contour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Infant’ev, Opening and Preparing Deep Ore Deposits [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Starikov, Principles of Ore Extraction at Great Depths [in Russian], Izd. AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Shrepp, V. A. Kvochin, V. I. Voyarkin, et al., "Authors’ Certificate 1551806. Method of cutting levels," Byul. Izobr., No. 11 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Aizakson, Rock Pressure in Mineshafts [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Malakhov, A. P. Chernous, and V. M. Kiselev, Development of Deep Ore Deposits in the Krivorozhsk Basin [in Russian], Gosgortekhnadzor, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Lyal’ko, V. I. Mashukov, V. B. Shrepp, et al., "Authors’ Certificate 1004641. Method of developing deep ore deposits with a stress—stress state in the rock," Byul. Izobr., No. 10 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.T. P. Vasil’chenkov, Yu. N. Nikulenko, V. A. Zelenetskii, et al., "Authors’ Certificate 1765412. Method of developing ore deposits," Byul. Izobr., No. 36 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.T. P. Vasil’chenkov and V. A. Zelenetskii, "Optimizing the cutting parameters in an ore mass in working systems with self-collapse," Gorn. Zh., No. 10, 24–26 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997