Structural study of amorphous Pd41Ni41Si18 alloy associated with structural relaxation by anomalous X-ray scattering
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsMetallic Glass Amorphous Alloy Structural Relaxation Interference Function Atomic Scattering Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. EGAMI, in “Amorphous metallic alloys”, edited by F. E. Luborsky (Butterworth, Boston, 1983) p. 100.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. WASEDA and W. A. MILLER,Phys. Status Solidi (a) 49 (1978) K31.Google Scholar
- 8.E. MATSUBARA, Y. WASEDA, M. MITERA and T. MASUMOTO,Mater. Trans. Jpn Inst. Metals 29 (1988) 697.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. WASEDA. in “Novel application of anomalous x-ray scattering for structural characterization of disordered materials” (Springer, New York, 1984).Google Scholar
- 10.E. MATSUBARA, K. HARADA, Y. WASEDA and M. IWASE,Z. Naturforsch. a 44 (1988) 733.Google Scholar
- 13.P. H. GASKELL, in “Glassy Metals II” edited by H. Beck and H. J. Guntherodt (Springer, New York, 1983) p. 5.Google Scholar
- 14.K. SUZUKI, T. FUKUNAGA, F. ITOH and N. WATANABE, in Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals, Würzburg, September 1984. edited by S. Steeb (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1985) p. 479.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1997