MA(σ-centered): Cohen reals, strong measure zero sets and strongly meager sets
- 51 Downloads
We prove thatMA(σ-centered) + the Dual Borel Conjecture is consistent; and thatMA(σ-centered) + the non-additivity of the ideal of the strong measure zero sets also is consistent.
KeywordsFinite Union Random Real Strong Measure Force Notion Finite Support
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 0.M. Bell,On the combinatorial principle P(c), Fund. Math.134 (1989), 147–149.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Carlson, unpublished notes.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Ihoda,Strong measure zero set and rapid filters, J. Symb. Logic53 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Ihoda and S. Shelah,Souslin forming, J. Symb. Logic53 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Lorentz,On a problem of additive number theory, Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,5 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Martin and R. Solovay,Internal Cohen extensions, Ann. Math. Logic, to appear.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University 1989