MA(σ-centered): Cohen reals, strong measure zero sets and strongly meager sets
We prove thatMA(σ-centered) + the Dual Borel Conjecture is consistent; and thatMA(σ-centered) + the non-additivity of the ideal of the strong measure zero sets also is consistent.
KeywordsFinite Union Random Real Strong Measure Force Notion Finite Support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 0.M. Bell,On the combinatorial principle P(c), Fund. Math.134 (1989), 147–149.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Carlson, unpublished notes.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Ihoda,Strong measure zero set and rapid filters, J. Symb. Logic53 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Ihoda and S. Shelah,Souslin forming, J. Symb. Logic53 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Lorentz,On a problem of additive number theory, Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,5 (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Martin and R. Solovay,Internal Cohen extensions, Ann. Math. Logic, to appear.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University 1989