Catalytic properties of metal-containing oxidized coal catalysts in some redox reactions
- 24 Downloads
An increased activity in some redox reactions was observed for some metal ions bound by ion-exchange to oxidized coals. The similarity of the catalytic properties of oxidized coals modified by Fe(III), Cu(II), Mn(II) and other cations has been established for various redox reactions: decomposition of H2O2, oxidation of some organic and inorganic substances by hydrogen peroxide and oxygen. The catalytic activity of the modified coals depends on how the modifying additive is bonded to the surface and the amount of the dopant. New methods for the practical use of catalysts with regulated activity are noted.
KeywordsCatalytic Activity Methylene Blue Redox Reaction Methyl Orange Cumene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Tarkovskaya, Oxidation of Coals [in Russian], Nauk. Dumka, Kiev (1981), p. 198.Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Tarkovskaya, V. M. Luk’yanchuk, S. S. Stavitskaya, et al., Ukr. Khim. Zh.,51, No. 2, 157–162 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Stavitskaya, I. A. Tarkovskaya and I. R. Kuznetsova, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,52, No. 9, 946–950 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Tarkovskaya, V. E. Goba, A. N. Tomashevskaya, et al., Khim. Tekh. Vody.,14, No. 5, 348–356 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Tarkovskaya, S. S. Stavitskaya, V. M. Luk’yanchuk, et al., Khim. Tekh. Vody.,15, No. 7/8, 578–584 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Tarkovskaya, A. N. Tomashevskaya, S. S. Stavitskaya, et al., Adsorbts. Adsorb., Pt. 11, 68–76 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Tarkovskaya, S. S. Stavitskaya, A. A. Larina, et al., Khim. Tekhnologiya, No. 4, 47–51 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.S. S. Stavitskaya, I. A. Tarkovskaya, and B. I. Kolotusha, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,50, No. 9, 939–943 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.S. S. Stavitskaya, I. A. Tarkovskaya, N. V. Gorokhovatskaya, et al., Ukr. Khim. Zh.,56, No. 7, 723–726 (1990).Google Scholar
- 10.S. S. Stavitskaya, I. A. Tarkovskaya, V. I. Kolotusha, et al., Adsorbts. Adsorb., Pt. 10, 3–7 (1982).Google Scholar