Estimation of the weight of deep flat gates
Hydraulics and Hydrology
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsEmpirical Formula High Side Design Weight Theoretical Weight Large Gate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. L. Boissonnault, “Estimating data for reservoir gates, Paper No. 2352,” in:Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.C. V. Davis,Handbook of Applied Hydraulics, McGraw-Hill, United States (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Otreshko,Engineering Structures [in Russian], Gidromeliorativnoe Stroitel'stvo, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.E. I. Zal'kindson and E. E. Nefedov,Radial Steel Gates [in Russian], Gidromeliorativnoe Stroitel'stvo, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.P. C. Erbiste, “Estimating gate weights,”Water Power and Dam Constr., May (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. He. And T. Huang, “Empirical formula for gate weights,”Water Power and Dam Constr., November (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.M. F. Sauval, “Estimation of gate weights,”Water Power and Dam Constr., February (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.Standard Preliminary Design 464–76, Determination of Weight of Moving Gate Designs [in Russian], Gidromontazh, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999