Experimental investigation of the vortex method of controlling selective water intake
Hydraulics and Hydrology
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsVortex Controlling Effect Total Flow Rate Draft Tube Vortex Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Stegantsev, Author’s Certificate No. 746029 (USSR), “A water intake for a turbine conduit,”Otkr. Izobr., No. 25 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Egoirshin, S. N. Lozhkin, L. M. Mikots, and V. M. Semenkov, Author's Certificate No. 11882236 (USSR), “A method of regulating the ecological system of a deep reservoir and a water-intake installation for regulation of the ecological system of a deep reservoir,”Otkr. Izobr., No. 40 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Bukreev, A. V. Gusev, and E. M. Romanov, “Effect of molecular diffusion on the stability of the shear flows of a stratified liquid,”Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk: Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 1 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Vladimirov, O. F. Vasil'ev, and V. I. Bukreev, Russian Patent No. 1765287, “A method for withdrawal of water from the upper layers of a water body and an installation for the withdrawal,”Otkr. Izobr., No. 36 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.Fundamentals of the Mechanics of Helical and Circulating Flows [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Demichev and E. I. Demichev, Author's Certificate No. 256650 (USSR), “A device for gathering oil from the surface of water bodies,”Otkr. Izobr., No. 34 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Polikovskii and R. G. Perel'man,Vortex Formation in Liquids with Free Surfaces [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. I. Efimov and I. I. Machenko, Author's Certificate No. 1296679 (USSR), “Fish-protection for water-intake installations,”Otkr. Izobr., No. 10 (1987).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999