The instructional design portfolio
Using an internet-controlled robot to facilitate learning
- 47 Downloads
KeywordsGame Play TechTrends Volume Curriculum Goal Fourth Grade Student Continuous Visual Feedback
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Knowledge Systems Lab. (2003).ROW Project FAQ and Support Documentation. Retrieved November 1, 2004 from http://row.jsu.eduGoogle Scholar
- Nowaira, B. (2001, Spring).Student research symposium. Jacksonville State University.Google Scholar
- Stovall, A. (2002, Spring).Student research symposium. Jacksonville State University.Google Scholar
Additional references consulted
- Goldberg, K., & Mascha, M. (1995).USC’s mercury project. Retrieved November 1, 2004 from http://www.usc.edu/dept/raiders/Google Scholar
- Saucy, P., & Mondada, F. (1998). Khep OnTheWeb: One year of access to a mobile robot on the internet.Proceedings of the IEEE IROS ’98 Workshop on Robots on the Web, 22–30.Google Scholar
- Thrun, S., Bennewitz, M., Burgard, W., Cremers, A. B., Dellaert, Fox, F. D., Hahnel, D., Rosenberg, Schulte, C. J., & Schulz, D.(1999). A: A second-generation museum tour guide robotProceedings of the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA ’99), 1997–2085.Google Scholar
© Springer 2004