A Continuing Journey Toward Technology Infusion Within Teacher Preparation
KeywordsPreservice Teacher Instructional Design Technology Integration Teacher Technology TechTrends Volume
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Buck, G. H. (2001). Factors affecting the adoption and use of instructional devices. In B.Barrell (Ed.), Technology, teaching, and learning: Issues in the integration of technology. Calgary, Alberta, Canada: Detselig Enterprises Ltd.Google Scholar
- Bitner, N., & Bitner, J. (2002). Integrating technology into the classroom: Eight keys to success,journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 10(1), 95–100.Google Scholar
- Clark, R. E., & Salomon, G. (2001). Why should we expect media to teach anyone anything? In R. E. Clark (Ed.), Learning from media: Arguments, analysis, and evidence (pp. 37–70). Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.Google Scholar
- Cuban, L. (2001). Oversold & underused: Computers in the classroom. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Cuban, L. (1986). Teachers and machines: The classroom use of technology since 1920. New York: Teachers College Press.Google Scholar
- Hall, G. E., Dossett, W. F., & Wallace, R. C. (1973). A developmental conceptualization of the adoption process within educational institutions. Austin: Research and Development Center for Teacher Education, University of Texas at Austin.Google Scholar
- Hall, G. E., & Hord, S. M. (2001). Implementing change: Patterns, principles, and potholes. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon.Google Scholar
- Leggett, W., & Persichitte, K. A. (1998). Blood, sweat, and TEARS: 50 years of technology implementation obstacles.TechTrends, 43(3), 33–36.Google Scholar
- Mehlinger, H. D., & Powers, S. M. (2002). Technology & teacher education: A guide for educators and policymakers. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.Google Scholar
- Persichitte, K. A., Tharp, D. D., & Caffarella, E. P. (1997). The use of technology by schools, colleges, and departments of education 1996: A report to the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. Greeley, CO: University of Northern Colorado.Google Scholar
© Springer 2003