On the nanotechnology of refractories
- 80 Downloads
New concepts in the nanotechnology of refractories are presented and recommended for use in their development.
KeywordsDisperse System Brucite Calcium Aluminate Belite Refractory Oxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Boldyrev,Physical and Colloidal Chemistry [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Frolov,A Course in Colloidal Chemistry. Surface Phenomena and Disperse Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.N. B. Ur’ev,Physicochemical Fundamentals of Disperse Systems and Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.M. E. Pozin and R. Yu. Zinyuk,Physicochemical Foundations of Inorganic Technology- [in Russian], Khimiya, St. Petersburg (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Perepelitsyn,Foundations of Technical Mineralogy and Petrography [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Finkel’,The Physics of Fracture [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Vil’k,“Dispersity and phase composition of ultradisperse powders containing ZrO2,”Ogneupory, No. 7, 22–24 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. S. Umanskii,The Radiography of Metals [in Russian], Izd. Lit. po Chern. i Tsvetn. Metallurgii, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.I. L. Kazakova,Synthesis of Mullite 3A12O3 — 2SiO2Based on Homogeneous Mixtures of Inorganic Compounds, Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Thesis [in Russian], Perm (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.N. O. Ivanova and A. B. Ivanov,“Fabrication of alumomagnesia spinel in an SHS regime,”Ogneupory, No. 12, 10–12 (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.é. I. Denisova,A Technology for Fabricating Zirconia Powders Modified by Yttrium and Titanium Oxides for Plasma Heat Insulating Coatings, Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Thesis [in Russian], Ekaterinburg (1996).Google Scholar
- 12.G. E. Solovushkova,“State and trends in the development and use of carbon-bearing and oxygen-free refractories employed by ferrous metallurgy,”Ogneupory, No. 4, 35–40 (1991).Google Scholar
- 13.L. B. Khoroshavin, V. A. Perepelitsyn, V. A. Deryabin, and O. M. Rozental’ (eds.),Thermodynamic Aspects of the Mechanochemical Activation of Cements [in Russian], UIF Nauka, Ekaterinburg (1993).Google Scholar
- 14.Yu. E. Pivinskii,Ceramic Binders and Ceramic Castables [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 15.L. B, Khoroshavin and V. A. Perepelitsyn,“On the theory of forging refractories,”Ogneupory, No. 3, 24–29 (1998).Google Scholar
- 16.W. Jones,Fundamental Principles of Powder Metallurgy. Pressing Shaping without Pressing Sintering, London (1960).Google Scholar
- 17.L. B. Khoroshavin,The Refractor)-Industry of Russia and Its Development [in Russian], Tsentr Nauch.-Tekh. Inform., Ekaterinburg (1998).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000