Copyright and you
Copyright scenarios for media center directors... help with handling tough questions
KeywordsFaculty Member Copyright Owner Copyright Infringement Software Publisher Sovereign Immunity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hart, E. Copyright and video recordings.Instructional Resources, January, 1992, pp. 1–2.Google Scholar
- 2.Video Source Book, two volumes with supplements, Gale Research, Detroit, Michigan.Google Scholar
- 3.Kerr, D. Limitations upon the software producer’s rights:Vault Corp. v. Quaid Software Ltd., Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal (16), pp. 85–127.Google Scholar
- 4.United States Congress.P.L. 101–650. Computer Software Rental Amendments Act of 1990. December 1, 1990.Google Scholar
- 5.Cangliosi, C. The electronic undergound: computer piracy and electronic bulletin boards.Rutgers Computer & Technology Law Journal. Vol. 15, pp. 265–301.Google Scholar
- 6.P.L. 101–553, The Copyright Remedy Clarification Act. November 15, 1990. United States Congress.Google Scholar
© Springer 1992