On the decision problem for theories of finite models
- 65 Downloads
An infinite extension of the elementary theory of Abelian groups is constructed, which is proved to be decidable, while the elementary theory of its finite models is shown to be undecidable. Tarski’s proof of undecidability for the elementary theory of Abelian cancellation semigroups is presented in detail. Szmielew’s proof of the decidability of the elementary theory of Abelian groups is used to prove the decidability of the elementary theory of finite Abelian groups, and an axiom system for this theory is exhibited. It follows that the elementary theory of Abelian cancellation semigroups, while undecidable, has a decidable theory of finite models.
KeywordsAbelian Group Decision Problem Decidable Theory Elementary Theory Finite Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cobham, A., 1962, Undecidability in group theory,Amer. Math. Soc. Notices,9, 406.Google Scholar
- 2.Eršov, U., 1963, Razrešimost’ èlementarnyh, teorii nekotoryh klassov abelevyh grupp (Decidability of certain classes of Abelian groups).Algebra i Logika Seminar,1, 37–41.Google Scholar
- 3.Huber Dyson, V., 1963, A decidable theory for which the theory of finite models is undecidable,Amer. Math. Soc. Notices,10, 453.Google Scholar
- 4.Huber Dyson, V., 1963, A decidable theory for which the theory of infinite models is undecidable,Amer. Math. Soc. Notices,10, 491.Google Scholar
- 7.Mal’cev, A., 1961, Effective inseparability of the set of identically true from the set of finitely refutable formulas of certain elementary theories,Soviet Mathematics,2, 1005–1008. (Original in Russian:Doklady Akadémii Nauk,139, (1961) 802–805).Google Scholar
- 10.Taiclin, M., 1962, Effektivnaya neotdelimost’ množestva toždestvenno istinnyh i množestva konečno oproveržimyh formul èlementarnoi teorii struktur (Effective inseparability of the set of identically true and the set of finitely refutable formulas of the elementary theory of lattices).Algebra i Logika Seminar,1, 24–38.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- 11.Tarski, A., 1949, Arithmetical classes and types of Boolean algebras,Bull. Amer, Math. Soc.,55, 64.Google Scholar
- 13.Tarski, A., 1962, Solution of the decision problem for the elementary theory of commutative semigroups,Amer. Math. Soc. Notices,9, 205.Google Scholar
- 14.Trahtènbrot, B., 1950, Nevozmožnost’ algorifma dlya problemy razešiomstina konečnyh klassah (Impossibility of an algorithm for the decision problem in finite classes).Doklady Akadémii Nauk, SSSR,70, 569–572.Google Scholar
- 15.Vaught, R., 1962, On a theorem of Cobham concerning undecidable theories,Proceedings of the 1960International Congress on Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, Stanford pp. 14–25.Google Scholar