Achieving a just distribution of income—Herman Daly or John Rawls?
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsFuture Generation Neoclassical Economist Maximum Sustainable Yield Neoclassical Model Exhaustible Resource
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dasgupta, P. and Heal, G.Economic Theory and Exhaustible Resources. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- The Global 2000 Report to the President: Entering the Twenty-First Century, Volume 2. G. Barney, study director. Washington: Government Printing Office, 1980.Google Scholar
- Goldsmith, E.; Allen, R.; Allaby, M.; Davall, J.; and Lawrence, S.Blueprint for Survival. New York: Signet Books, 1974.Google Scholar
- Hoel, M. “Resource Extraction, Uncertainty, and Learning.”Bell Journal Economics (Autumn 1978), pp. 642–645.Google Scholar
- Hotelling, H. “The Economics of Exhaustible Resources,”Journal of Political Economy (Volume 39), pp. 137–173.Google Scholar
- Howe, C.Natural Resource Economics. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1979.Google Scholar
- Hubbert, M. K. “Energy Resources,”Resources and Man, A Study and Recommendations. P. Cloud, editor. San Francisco: W.H. Freeman and Company, 1969.Google Scholar
- Lovering, T. “Mineral Resources from the Land,”Resources and Man, A Study and Recommendation P. Cloud, editor. San Francisco: W.H. Freeman and Company, 1969.Google Scholar
- Meadows, D.H.; Meadows, D.; Randers, J.; and Behrens, W. W. III.The Limits to Growth. New York: Universe Books, 1972.Google Scholar
- Mishan, E.The Economic Growth Debate: An Assessment. London: George Allen and Unwin, 1977.Google Scholar
- Skolimowski, H.Ecophilosophy (Ideas in Progress). Salem: Marion Boyars, Inc., 1981.Google Scholar
- Smith, V. and Krutella, J. “Summary and Research Issues,”Scarcity and Growth Reconsidered. V. Smith, editor. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- Solow, R.Growth Theory, An Exposition. New York: Oxford University Press, 1970.Google Scholar
- Solow, R. “The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics,”American Economic Review (1974), p. 1–14.Google Scholar
- Steinhart, J. “Availability of Mineral Resources,”Resources and Development. P. Dorner and M. El Shafie, editors. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1980.Google Scholar
© Springer 1983