Thermodynamic properties and dissociation of SrLaAlO4
- 41 Downloads
The enthalpy of solution of SrLaA1O4 in the 2PbO · B2O3 melt at 973 K was measured using a hightemperature Cal vet microcalorimeter. The enthalpies of formation of SrLaA1O4 from the constituent oxides and constituent elements at 298.15 K were determined to be -97.7 ±5.5 and -2422.9 ±5.6 kJ/mol, respectively. The partial pressures of the vapor species over molten SrLaA1O4 at Tm = 1923 K were evaluated. The equilibrium oxygen pressure at 1923 K was found to be 5.05 × 10-3 Pa.
KeywordsEnthalpy Partial Pressure Oxygen Pressure Thermal Dissociation Thermochemical Data
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kiseleva, I.A., Topor, N.D., and Mel’chakova, L.V., Experimental Determination of the Enthalpy and Heat Capacity of Grossular, Andradite, and Pyrope,Geokhimiya, 1972, no. 11, pp. 1372–1379.Google Scholar
- 4.Kiseleva, I.A., Ogorodova, L.P., Topor, N.D., and Chigareva, O.G., A Thermochemical Study of the CaO-MgO-SiO2 System,Geokhimiya, 1979, no. 2, pp. 1811–1825.Google Scholar
- 5.Topor, N.D., Kiseleva, I.A., and Mel’chakova, L.V., High-Temperature Microcalorimetric System for Measuring the Heat of Solution of Inorganic Compounds and Minerals,Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1980, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 521–523.Google Scholar
- 6.Robie, R.A., Hemingway, B.S., and Ficher, J.R., Thermodynamic Properties of Minerals and Related Substances at 298.15 K and 1 bar Pressure and Higher Temperatures,B.S. Geol. Surv. Bull., 1978, no. 1452, p. 456.Google Scholar
- 7.Lapina, P.V., Semenov, Yu.V., and Khodakovskii, I.A., Thermodynamic Properties of Ca, Sr, and Ba Feldspars from Calorimetry Data,Geokhimiya, 1989, no. 7, pp. 1033–1037.Google Scholar
- 10.Lyutserov, V.S., Ermakov, K.V., and Kalugina, O.B.,Chef. Programma dlya termodinamicheskikh raschetov (Chet-A Program for Thermodynamic Calculations), Moscow, 1989.Google Scholar