Parameters of ZnO grains in ZnO-based ceramics
- 46 Downloads
A method was proposed for determining the electrical resistivity p and average sizel of ZnO grains in ZnO-based ceramics from their current-voltage behavior at large currents. For a few ceramics containing various combinations of oxide additives, p andl were determined as functions of sintering conditions. The effects of quenching and heat treatment were examined.
KeywordsOxide Additive Sinter Condition Large Current Bi203 Ceramic Composition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Ivon, A.I., Glot, A.B. and Chernenko, I.M., The Evaluation of ZnO Grains Parameters in Zinc Oxide Ceramics,Proc. Int. Conf. on Electronic Ceramics and Application, Aveiro, 1996, vol. 2, pp. 573–575.Google Scholar
- 7.Ivon, A.I., Glot, A.B., Gaponov, A.V., and Mazurik, S.V., Grain Resistivity and Grain Size in Non-Ohmic Oxide Ceramics,Proc. 5th Euro Ceramics, Versailles, 1997, part 2, pp. 1289–1292.Google Scholar
- 8.Okazaki, K.,Tekhnologiya keramicheskikh dielektrikov (Ceramic Engineering for Dielectrics), Moscow: Energiya, 1976 (translated from Japanese).Google Scholar
- 9.Katkov, V.F., Ivon, A.I., Makarov, V.O., and Chernenko, I.M., Microstructural Evolution of Zinc Oxide Ceramics,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater., 1988, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1358–1363.Google Scholar
- 10.Katkov, V.F., Ivon, A.I. and Chernenko, I.M., Microstructure and Electrical Properties of Zinc Oxide Ceramic Doped with B2O3,Neorg. Mater., 1996, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 378–380 [Inorg. Mater. (Engl. Transi.), vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 342–344].Google Scholar