A method of fabricating n-type thermoelements from galena concentrate
- 22 Downloads
A process of fabricating n-type thermoelements by using abundantly available galena concentrate, including optimization of the sintering temperature and time, is reported in this paper. The results of variation of room temperature resistivity and thermoelectric power have been explained on the basis of inhomogeneities in the sample.
KeywordsGalena concentrate thermoelements
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Acharya H N, Chatterjee S and Ratnam V V 1986 inProceedings of the 6th int. conf. on thermoelectric energy conversion, Arlington, Taxas (Arlington: University of Taxas) p. 59Google Scholar
- Bear I J 1977Powder Met. Int. 9 72Google Scholar
- Bear I J and Barclay D V 1975Powder Met. Int. 7 121Google Scholar
- Bloem J 1957Philips Res. Rep. 11 173Google Scholar
- Chatterjee S, Acharya H N and Ratnam V V 1987aJ. Inst. Soc. India 17 87Google Scholar
- Kwok H L 1980J. Phys. D13 441Google Scholar