Electrodeposition of a poorly soluble compound on the surface of indifferent and metal electrodes under conditions of stripping voltammetry
- 28 Downloads
The formation of a film of a poorly soluble compound at the surface of metal and indifferent electrodes during the determination of anions and ions of variable valence by stripping voltammetry was considered. A model of the process involves several steps and akes into account the movement of the film-solution interface and the mass transfer through the film. Equations were derived for the estimation of determination limits and the linear portion in theq(c) curve suitable for analytical purposes.
KeywordsFilm Growth Metal Electrode Soluble Compound Silver Iodide Variable Valence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brainina, Kh.Z.,Inversionnaya vol’tamperometriya tverdykh faz (Stripping Voltammetry of Solid Phases), Moscow: Khimiya, 1972.Google Scholar
- 2.Vydra, F., Shtulik, K., and Julakova, E.,Rozpousteci Polarografie a Voltametrie (Stripping Voltammetry), Prague: SNTL, 1977. Translated under the titleInversionnaya vol’tamperometriya, Moscow: Mir, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Brainina, Kh.Z. and Neiman, B.Ya.,Tverdofaznye reaktsii velektroanaliticheskoi khimii (Solid-Phase Reactions in Electroanalytical Chemistry), Moscow: Khimiya, 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Parubochaya, K.S. and Khlynova, N.M.,Elektrokhimiya, 1985, vol. 21, no. 10, p. 1353.Google Scholar
- 5.Pnev, V.V., Zhikharev, Yu.N., and Khaidukova, N.I.,Zh. Anal. Khim., 1982, vol. 37, no. 11, p. 1944.Google Scholar
- 6.Khlynova, N.M.,Cand. Sci. (Chem.) Dissertation, Tyumen State Oil and Gas University, Tyumen, 1983.Google Scholar
- 7.Vermilya, D.A., Anodic Films, inAdvances in Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering, vol. 3, New York: Interscience, 1963, vol. 3, p. 211.Google Scholar