If there arek ++ eventually functions fromk + intok or if there arek ++ eventually different functions fromk + then uniform ultrafilters onk + are (k, k +)-regular.
KeywordsOrder Type Elementary Substructure Inaccessible Cardinal Singular Cardinal Supercompact Cardinal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.P. Erdös and A. Hajnal,Unsolved problems in set theory, Proc. of Symp. in Pure Math.III (D. Scott. ed.).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Jensen,Some combinatorial properties of L and V (to appear).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Jorgensen,Images of ultrafilters and cardinality of ultrapowers, Notices Amer. Math. Soc.18 (1971), 826.Google Scholar
- 6.H. J. Keisler,A survey of ultra-products, Proc. of Int. Congress 1964 (Y. Bar-Hillel, ed.), North-Holland 1965, pp. 112–126.Google Scholar
- 7.Ketonen,Some combinatorial principles (to appear).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Prikry,On descendingly complete ultrafilters (to appear).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Tarski,Ideale in vollständigen Mengenkörpen, Fund. Math.23 (1993), 45–63.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University 1974