A socio-clinical study of leprosy amongst children
KeywordsSkin Lesion Leprosy Lepromatous Leprosy Nerve Enlargement School Health Service
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dharmendra (1970). Leprosy Work in India:J. Asso. Phys. India. 18, 155.Google Scholar
- Ganapati, R., Naik, S.S., Sane, A.B. and Parikh, A.C. (1973). Leprosy among school children in greater Bombay—Result of surveys.Leprosy in India,45, 151.Google Scholar
- Noussitou, F.M., Sansarricq, H. and Walter, J. (1976). Leprosy in children.World Health Organization, Geneva.Google Scholar
- Prasad, B.G. (1970). Changes proposed in the social classification of Indian families.J. Indian Med. Asso. 55, 198.Google Scholar
- W.H.O. (1970). Technical Report Series, No. 459.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1977