Zeitstudien beim österreichischen Erntezug im Forstamt Partenkirchen/Obb.
- 20 Downloads
A new logging-method, developed in Austria, was tested in an upper Bavarian mountainous forest-district. It is based on a semi-stationary debarker, combined with equipment for cutting the stems into lengths; simultaneously the logs were classified. It is installed on a central conversion-site. The trees were felled and limbed as far as possible without being turned. The stems were then yarded by articulated rubbertired skidders, equipped with double-drum winch and chokers, blade and rear supportblade. Later they were transported by trucks on the forest roads to the conversion-site.
In the individual operations time-studies were carried out to analyse the working-processes and to explore their interdependency. The results, calculated by applying statistical methods and computer-programs, were expressed in diagrams, which can be used for the calculation of needed workers and machines for comparable conditions.
This very efficient logging-method is then discussed. The high performance in the felling-operations (7.74 m3 p.h.) is remarkable. The time for loading the skidders and trucks was noticeably high. The influence of the slope on the skidders on the returntrip uphill is significant. Finally it is to be noted, that in spite of using big machinery for transport-operations (up to 7 skidders and 2–3 trucks) it was not possible to utilize the debarkers capacity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arnold, H., undReithmeier, L., 1970: Vollmechanisierung der Holzernte und Waldbau im Hochgebirge. Allg. Forstz.25, 114–116.Google Scholar
- 2.Timinger, J.: Arbeitsuntersuchungen bei der Seilbringung von Nadelholzhieben in bayerischen Gebirgsforstämtern (in Vorbereitung)Google Scholar
- 3.Dixon, W. J., 1967: BMD (Biomedical Computer Programs). Programm: BMD 04V—Analysis of Covariance with Multiple Covariates, Los Angeles.Google Scholar
- 4.Kunin, M. J., 1961: SNAP-Multiple Regression Analysis Program. Share Bibliothek der US-Benutzerorganisation von EDV-Anlagen, SHARE-Distr. Nr. 1289.Google Scholar
- 5.Dixon, W. J., 1967: BMD (Biomedical Computer Programs). Programm BMD 06 DGoogle Scholar
- 6.Description of Strata, Los Angeles.Google Scholar
- 7.Steinlin, H., 1953: Zur Methodik von Rückeversuchen. Forstarch.24 115–118.Google Scholar
- 8.Pestal, E., 1968: Knickschlepperrückung als Ausgangspunkt einer arbeitsteiligen Holzernte. Allg. Forstztg.79, 25–30.Google Scholar