Acrocephalosyndactyly (Apert’s syndrome)
Report of a case
- 17 Downloads
A case of Apert’s syndrome in a male child of fourteen years is described and the literature briefly reviewed.
KeywordsCleft Palate Synostosis Interphalangeal Joint Polydactyly Syndactyly
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Apert’s M. E. (1906). Cited by V. K. Pillay (1964).Google Scholar
- Blank, C. E. (1959). The genetics of acrocephalosyndactyly. Thesis,London University.Google Scholar
- Chandra, P. and Xavier, T. S. (1953). Apert’s syndrome.Indian J. Surg. 29, 702.Google Scholar
- Kanwar, A. and Das, A. (1962). Acrocephalosyndactyly.J. Indian Ped. Soc. 1, 64.Google Scholar
- Manchanda, S. S. (1960). Acrocephalosyndactyly. A case report.Indian J. Chld. Hlth. 9, 395.Google Scholar
- Pillay, V. K. (1964). Acrocephalosyndactyly in Singapore, a study of five Chinese males.J. Bone Joint Surg. 46-B, 94.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1968