Acrocephalosyndactyly (Apert’s syndrome)
Report of a case
- 17 Downloads
A case of Apert’s syndrome in a male child of fourteen years is described and the literature briefly reviewed.
KeywordsCleft Palate Synostosis Interphalangeal Joint Polydactyly Syndactyly
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Apert’s M. E. (1906). Cited by V. K. Pillay (1964).Google Scholar
- Blank, C. E. (1959). The genetics of acrocephalosyndactyly. Thesis,London University.Google Scholar
- Chandra, P. and Xavier, T. S. (1953). Apert’s syndrome.Indian J. Surg. 29, 702.Google Scholar
- Kanwar, A. and Das, A. (1962). Acrocephalosyndactyly.J. Indian Ped. Soc. 1, 64.Google Scholar
- Manchanda, S. S. (1960). Acrocephalosyndactyly. A case report.Indian J. Chld. Hlth. 9, 395.Google Scholar
- Pillay, V. K. (1964). Acrocephalosyndactyly in Singapore, a study of five Chinese males.J. Bone Joint Surg. 46-B, 94.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1968