Subcutaneous emphysema following broncho-pneumonia
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsSubcutaneous Emphysema Whooping Cough Ascaris Lumbricoides Fight Side Interstitial Emphysema
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Birch, C. A.—Proc. Roy. Soc. Med.,26: 661, 1935.Google Scholar
- 2.Cauly, S.—Bull. Soc. Ped. Paris,32: 254, 1934.Google Scholar
- 3.Charlone, R.—Arch. Ped. Uruguay,9, 162, 1938.Google Scholar
- 5.Stot, G. andBrown, W. D..—Brit. J. Child. Diseases,35: 116, 1938.Google Scholar
- 7.Watkins, A. G.—Arch. Disease Child.,11: 167, 1936.Google Scholar
- 8.Watkins, A. G.—B. M. J., p. 965, November 14, 1936.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1943